Insane Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Desires - Where madness turns to insanity.

Top posters

Insanity (35)
A rant by Bucket~ I_vote_lcapA rant by Bucket~ I_voting_barA rant by Bucket~ I_vote_rcap 
Juggalo (11)
A rant by Bucket~ I_vote_lcapA rant by Bucket~ I_voting_barA rant by Bucket~ I_vote_rcap 
Dawn (10)
Nathan (10)
vesta girl (7)
hillman101 (5)
Phil5345 (3)
bold (3)
Kuja (3)
latneddy (2)

2 posters

A rant by Bucket~

hillman101
    Normal
    Normal

A rant by Bucket~ Empty A rant by Bucket~

Post  hillman101 Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 am

Hello all cheers

This is a random rant..It REALLY needs to come out...

So heres my "Rant"

You know those kind of people that just have to get on your nerves? Just so they can make there day better..or for what ever reason..

I've met about 10 people today (in real life and online) that has been like this...
    I sware every day there is more and more people with a bad day like this...
    Though I sware that for some people every day there like this.
    (see how I end every sentence with "this."?)

I don't know if it's just me or not. But leave a comment below if you think this is intentional that there doing that or it's just coincidence.

Bucket~
    Dawn
    Dawn
    Normal
    Normal

A rant by Bucket~ Empty Re: A rant by Bucket~

Post  Dawn Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:04 am

THE NINJAS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD WITH RUDENESS! Hhaha XD

but yeah I see where you're coming from

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 am