Insane Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Desires - Where madness turns to insanity.

Top posters

Insanity (35)
This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_vote_lcapThis is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_voting_barThis is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_vote_rcap 
Juggalo (11)
This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_vote_lcapThis is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_voting_barThis is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_vote_rcap 
Dawn (10)
Nathan (10)
vesta girl (7)
hillman101 (5)
Phil5345 (3)
bold (3)
Kuja (3)
latneddy (2)

3 posters

This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop

Poll

should we switch back to divinewars?

[ 3 ]
    This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_vote_lcap75%This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_vote_lcap25%This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Juggalo
    Normal
    Normal

This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop Empty This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop

Post  Juggalo Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 am

please post your vote staff or people to vote.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    Normal
    Normal

This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop Empty Re: This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop

Post  Dawn Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:33 am

AHHH!!! I DON'T KNOW! lol... afro
    Juggalo
    Normal
    Normal

This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop Empty poll is over look at the results of the staff

Post  Juggalo Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:21 am

the poll is over look at the results
    Insanity
    Insanity
    Pure Insanity
    Pure Insanity

This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop Empty Re: This is For Insane being voted to switch back to old server by all staff included other than kilop

Post  Insanity Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:14 pm

I shutdown DivineWars for a reason, a reason that you guys will never know. We aren't going back to DivineWars. But, good try.

Locking this topic, the rest of the posts here will be nothing but spam.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:03 am