Insane Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Desires - Where madness turns to insanity.

Top posters

Insanity (35)
Do ask bout the server I_vote_lcapDo ask bout the server I_voting_barDo ask bout the server I_vote_rcap 
Juggalo (11)
Do ask bout the server I_vote_lcapDo ask bout the server I_voting_barDo ask bout the server I_vote_rcap 
Dawn (10)
Nathan (10)
vesta girl (7)
hillman101 (5)
Phil5345 (3)
bold (3)
Kuja (3)
latneddy (2)

2 posters

Do ask bout the server

Juggalo
    Normal
    Normal

Do ask bout the server Empty Do ask bout the server

Post  Juggalo Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Dont post any new threads it is useless and dont complain bout your account not working we shut down the server so no 1 can play it anymore ok????
    bold
    Normal
    Normal

Do ask bout the server Empty Re: Do ask bout the server

Post  bold Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Lol are you stupid or ?
    i got better idea why cant you shut up then all be happy ok ?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 pm