Insane Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Desires - Where madness turns to insanity.

Top posters

Insanity (35)
Apply for be moderator I_vote_lcapApply for be moderator I_voting_barApply for be moderator I_vote_rcap 
Juggalo (11)
Apply for be moderator I_vote_lcapApply for be moderator I_voting_barApply for be moderator I_vote_rcap 
Dawn (10)
Nathan (10)
vesta girl (7)
hillman101 (5)
Phil5345 (3)
bold (3)
Kuja (3)
latneddy (2)

Apply for be moderator

Phil5345
    Normal
    Normal

Apply for be moderator Empty Apply for be moderator

Post  Phil5345 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 am

I will want to be mod for protecting this server and helping people. I will want to be mod for protecting people of scamming. I will obey the rules of runescape and do the rules. I will be polite and not dumb, i will be respectful. I got 13 years old and i am in highschool. I am already do some work job in my life, i am a player doing some sport and doing my life. I will protecting this site if you, Insanity show me how to do and i will help. Ok see ya and thx.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 pm