Insane Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Desires - Where madness turns to insanity.

Top posters

Insanity (35)
My Suggestion for the Game I_vote_lcapMy Suggestion for the Game I_voting_barMy Suggestion for the Game I_vote_rcap 
Juggalo (11)
My Suggestion for the Game I_vote_lcapMy Suggestion for the Game I_voting_barMy Suggestion for the Game I_vote_rcap 
Dawn (10)
Nathan (10)
vesta girl (7)
hillman101 (5)
Phil5345 (3)
bold (3)
Kuja (3)
latneddy (2)

2 posters

My Suggestion for the Game

Liberty
    Normal
    Normal

My Suggestion for the Game Empty My Suggestion for the Game

Post  Liberty Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 am

Insanity,

Here's my suggestion to the Game.

IMPORTANT : This is only a suggestion, i dont mean you must execute it immediatly.

I would like you to add some shops to Varrock, like some Fancy costumes, colourful Boots & Gloves store.

That would help in making Player's avater fanciful Smile

Cheers,
    Liberty
    Insanity
    Insanity
    Pure Insanity
    Pure Insanity

My Suggestion for the Game Empty Re: My Suggestion for the Game

Post  Insanity Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:30 pm

I might look into that.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 pm